One of my fondest memories as a kid is going up on the roof with my dad, and i’ve never been afraid of heights–in fact I like them–but my parents constantly upset I would get hurt if I tried to climb too high on my own! So, while I had little trees I could play in while Dad in addition to Dad were outside, the highest I could get was when dad did her twice yearly fire safety. See, I grew up in the southwest, in an section where the most proper tree is pine! All of us also lived in a time where fireworks were legal in the state I lived in, and the last thing you ever wanted to have happen was a bottle rocket to get on your roof, when you had a bunch of pine needles piling up. This was a fast track to a apartment fire. So, twice a year my dad would get on the roof in addition to sweep it off. I was allowed to come up, as long as I kept a few feet away from the edge. I would help by throw off branches in addition to sweeping the few flat planes, and while my dad was up there, she would also sweep the chimney of our fireplace. In just caring for the fireplace twice a year, my dad made sure that the people I was with and I could use this furnace to supplement our Heating, Ventilation in addition to A/C method in the winter, without worrying about a chimney fire. These odd little childhood moments taught me something unquestionably important about heating in addition to AC maintenance in addition to home care: be prepared for the worst, in addition to you can often avoid a tragedy entirely.