Surviving with modern technology

I never thought I would care much for the finer things in life, but after the first month of fall in my current condo, I could very get used to this, and the venue I’m currently calling home has a few of the finer things, which my roommate mostly demanded, however I played along because she’s my best friend, but among these finer things is an awesome fireplace in the family room. To be honest, I’ve just thought this entire time it was some kind of space gas furnace in disguise, a fake fireplace that’s particularly just an electric block which lights up, but when I came up from job yesterday, there was a bit of a chill in the air, but not enough for me to want to turn on the gas boiler, so I figured what the heck, I’d deliver the current fireplace a try. Not only is it not a space heater, but it’s real fire! All I had to do was throw a light switch, as well as fire happened; I was baffled; I’ve never seen anything savor it. I grew up with wood burning fireplaces that were consistently a pain, but necessary when you had no money to throw towards a higher heating bill. The gas fireplace lights via a pilot light, as well as according to my roommate it doesn’t even need electricity to turn on, she says that has why she picked this venue, so both of us could have heat in case both of us lose power during the Wintertime–which happens often where both of us live. I will never doubt her judgement again; Curling up with a glass of wine as well as a book by the fireplace is my current favorite past time.

click this link