My sister wanted to get her kid to crawl up into the attic and get her Christmas decorations. She was a bit worried when I called her, because he had pulled the cord off the stairs, that pulled them down from the ceiling. He had to climb a step ladder and manually pull the steps down. Once they were down, he got up into the attic. It was twenty degrees outside, although he said it was so sizzling up there that he was perspiring. My sister has an attic fan and she asked him why he didn’t turn it on. He said he didn’t turn on the fan for the same reason he didn’t turn on the light. He had not thought to turn on the fan or the light. He went on to explain that had he turned on the fan and the light, he wouldn’t have hit his knee on the fireplace and he wouldn’t be ready to pass out from the heat. She rapidly turned on the switch and he was blinded because he was looking right at the naked light bulb. He could think the fan grazing the top of his head. He sat down rapidly, only to lay on the fake logs for the fake fireplace. He stepped on Santa and broke off his foot. I don’t believe who was laughing hard. My sister was in stitches and her son’s partner thought she was going into labor, she was laughing so hard. They fixed the fireplace and got all of the decorations up, that same night.