I am actually well known in my family for barely ever getting sick, thinking all the way to when I was a little kid, I can only remember once or twice when I had to miss school due to an illness… I like being healthy, plus I take it actually seriously. That’s why when I moved into my up-to-date new home in the town plus fell ill while every one of us were in the first week, I knew something was up, my first thought was it could be the pollution in the city. This town is known for its exhausting air quality downtown, however then my neighbor who also lives in the town told myself and others to check my air conditioning unit. Many old a/c units that aren’t checked up on often by an Heating plus Air Conditioning professional can have a buildup of grime plus even mold that will get blown out into the air by the a/c, however what you think is just cold plus scrub air turns out to be dangerous instead. I took her advice plus called the nearest Heating plus Air Conditioning business to come over plus take a look at my air conditioning unit! Sure enough, they discovered a small buildup of mold due to a damp environment in the unit. I sure am cheerful that I found the concern when it was still relatively small, plus I will make sure to stay up on it so I stay healthy. They showed my an app that I can download on my iphone that can affix to my a/c component that will show myself and others when the component is needing service plus also when the component is perfectly fine. Thank god for up-to-date technology, or else I would be falling ill again plus again!