I am unquestionably well known in our family for barely ever getting sick! Thinking all the way to when I was a little kid, I can only remember once or twice when I had to miss school due to an illness, however i adore being healthy, and I take it unquestionably seriously. That’s why when I moved into our new new home in the village and fell ill during the first week, I knew something was up, and my first thought was it could be the pollution in the city. This village is known for its bad air quality downtown, however then our neighbor who also lives in the village told myself and others to check our a/c unit. Many outdated a/c units that aren’t checked up on often by an Heating as well as Air Conditioning professional can have a buildup of grime and even mold that will get blown out into the air by the a/c! What you guess is just cold and clean air turns out to be dangerous instead. I took his advice and called the nearest Heating as well as Air Conditioning company to come over and take a look at our a/c unit… Sure enough, they discovered a small buildup of mold due to a damp environment in the unit. I sure am cheerful that I found the concern when it was still relatively small, and I will make sure to stay up on it so I stay healthy. They showed our an app that I can download on our phone that can connect to our a/c unit that will show myself and others when the unit is needing maintenance and also when the unit is perfectly fine. Thank god for new technology, or else I would be falling ill again and again!