Last summer time I actually remember coming back to my property from my place of work in an awful thunderstorm. The winds plus rain plus lightning were finally starting to subside when I pulled into my driveway. I got into my property, removed my clothes, plus took a fast shower before stepping out plus realizing that it was scorching hot in my home. I turned on the A/C equipment plus immediately the circuit breaker tripped! Perplexed, I walked over to the electrical box in the garage, flipped the switch to the off position plus then into the on position again. I went to go start the air conditioning equipment again plus the same thing happened all over again! The circuit breaker tripped once again. I decided that I did not want to mess with it any further. I mean I’m no electrician, however I suppose that a circuit breaker tripping is definitely for my own safety. It was late in the afternoon plus evening was quickly approaching, so I knew that I would not be able to call out a Heating plus A/C equipment supplier until the next afternoon. That next afternoon, I made an appointment for service plus the supplier arrived in a reasonable amount of time. When he examined the electrical wiring in a certain section of the Heating plus A/C equipment he found that there had been an electrical short, undoubtedly brought on by a lightning strike from the storm the other day. He told myself and others that it was definitely good that I called him out, because this could be a potential fire hazard. While it was incredibly annoying, I should be perfectly happy that the circuit breaker tripped. He managed to repair the wiring plus I was only too elated to pay the service charge. At least it wasn’t something more drastic plus I called him out when I did!