Something incredible happened

I still remember this deranged thing about numerous months ago where something incredible happened. It was late in the evening and I was asleep in my bed, and a burglar had broke into my house. It was a frigid evening, and I had my furnace set pretty high since the furnace was taking longer than regular to heat my home. Apparently, the burglar was having trouble breathing in the front room of my house. By the time he got towards the back of the apartment where my bedroom is, he was audibly coughing – that’s when I woke up, and was understandably terrified! This is where things got pretty wild, though. The burglar, knowing how poor this situation looked, stood on the outside of my bedroom door and loudly explained that there could be a carbon monoxide leak in my house. He said that he had no intention of hurting me or anyone else, and volunteered to call 911 for me if it meant getting me to leave the house. By the time I was up and out of bed, the guy was gone and out of my apartment – but the fumes were honestly present! I got out of the apartment and stayed with a friend nearby. I had a heating and A/C repair business at my apartment the next afternoon, and they confirmed that there was a crack in the furnace in my basement. The furnace had to be completely substituted. Before leaving for the afternoon, the Heating and A/C repair tech asked me how I was able to tell that there was a carbon monoxide leak when I was supposedly asleep – I simply said that a good samaritan tipped me off.

HVAC repair