A few weeks ago, a single one of our neighbors had a significant portion of their property burn down to the ground… The fire started around 2 in the morning! My neighbors failed to realize that their property was on fire, until the upstairs smoke alarm was sounding off. By that time, half of the garage as well as most of the kitchen was already engulfed in flames. My neighbors were able to get out of the property safely with all of their pets, and everyone was grateful to see no loss of lives. My neighbors had no idea how the fire began, until they met with the fire chief last weekend. The fire originated with their heating equipment, and it seemed that the oil furnace caught fire, because some dust had collected near the electric ignition. When the pilot light came on, it lit the dust as well as sparked it easily. There was some nearby leaves as well as tree debris, from moving the Christmas tree in as well as out of the garage. The Sparks caught that debris on fire, as well as the rest was nothing but a nightmare. My neighbors have a rather enjoyable home insurance carrier, as well as they are going to cover all of the disfigurement. When I heard the story about the heating equipment, I started to worry about our own property. I made an appointment to have a full cleaning performed on the heating equipment. The Heating as well as A/C equipment corporation is even going to clean as well as sanitize our air duct. They are going to make sure that our entire oil furnace as well as ventilation system is properly cleaned as well as maintained, so every one of us don’t end up with a major fire as well.