I had a crazily fancy mishap the other day.
- I was trying to boil noodles to make a giant batch of spaghetti.
If I can manage to find the time, I love to cook on the weekends so I have food to eat throughout the whole week. Sticking to this habit gives me the ability to eat sizzling meals for dinner every single day, assuming I’m in the office and the microwave in the split room is working. I filled the soup pot with water and walked it to the stovetop. Right as I went to gently place it down, the pot slipped from my hands and it crashed into the glass stovetop below. The entire cook top of my oven range shattered into pieces. I called the manufacturer to see if I could get a new piece of glass, however they told me it would be cheaper to buy a new range altogether. This is how I started using gas at my house, because there was a sale on gas ovens and stovetops at the store when I was browsing for a updatement. Once the gas line was hooked up and I was able to experience the magic of a gas stovetop, I decided to get a gas oil furnace as well. I called my Heating and Air Conditioning corporation and tied up a time to have 1 of their specialists install my new gas oil furnace in my house. However, before every one of us made the final agreement on the date, he told me about the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning if the component is used for long periods of time without proper service and maintenance. As long as I stuck to a regimen of consistent service appointments and installed various carbon monoxide detectors around my house, I was safe from potential harmful gas exposure.