Getting rid of mold in addition to spores can be difficult

There was a huge thunderstorm in May in addition to it rained for 5 mornings in a row; My lake house isn’tin a flood zone, however both of us still ended up with a lot of water in the basement, however the ground was soaked in addition to full, in addition to some water seeped in through the foundation. The two of us did not realize there was water in the basement until various mornings after the storm. The two of us rarely use the basement for any purpose… When my wifey found the water, she instantly called a plumber. The plumber came out in addition to pumped all of the resting water out of the basement… She also sited a dehumidifier inside of the room, and i am sad about getting mold spores, however the plumber guaranteed that the dehumidifier will keep mold from growing. The plumber gave myself and others the number of a mold remediation specialist, in addition to she suggested that both of us give them a call after they remove the dehumidifier. It took various mornings for all of the surfaces to dry, in addition to after that I called the mold remediation specialist. They came out to the lake house in addition to performed a review of the basement in addition to our needs. They sprayed all of the basement surfaces with micro bands in addition to sited mold detectors in each corner. The mold remediation specialist told us that both of us have nothing to worry about right now, however both of us should continue to monitor the situation over the next few weeks. It’s been 3 weeks since the flood, in addition to I guess both of us are finally out of the clear. I have not seen any mold or growth, in addition to the basement odors clean, crisp, in addition to fresh.

Heat pump