Getting rid of mold and spores can be difficult

There was a large thunderstorm in May and it rained for many days in a row, but my home isn’tin a flood zone, however the people I was with and I still ended up with a lot of water in the basement, the ground was soaked and full, and some water seeped in through the foundation… We didn’t realize there was water in the basement until many days after the storm. We rarely use the basement for any purpose. When my wife found the water, she right away called a plumber. The plumber came out and pumped all of the sitting water out of the basement… He also locationd a dehumidifier inside of the room. I am distraught about getting mold spores, however the plumber guaranteed that the dehumidifier will keep mold from growing. The plumber gave myself and others the number of a mold remediation specialist, and he proposed that the people I was with and I provide them a call after they unlink the dehumidifier. It took many days for all of the surfaces to dry, and then I called the mold remediation specialist. They came out to the home and performed a review of the basement and our needs. They sprayed all of the basement surfaces with micro bands and locationd mold detectors in each corner. The mold remediation specialist told us that the people I was with and I have nothing to worry about right now, however the people I was with and I should continue to monitor the situation over the next few weeks. It’s been 3 weeks since the flood, and I know the people I was with and I are finally out of the clear. I have not seen any mold or growth, and the basement smells clean, crisp, and fresh.

AC filter