I bruised my butt when I was trying to disinfect my air vents

I never even gotten any of the dust out of the ductwork at all, and so I absolutely didn’t do myself anything when it comes right down to it, and what I did manage to do was deliver myself a pretty massive bruise right on my butt from falling off the ladder when I was trying to disinfect the air vents in the ceiling in the upstairs bathroom.

I was trying my best to disinfect all of my air vents a couple of months back when I was doing all of my other Spring cleaning chores. It’s something that I absolutely try to do at least once a year, however usually I get a professional Heating and A/C serviceman to come out and handle it for me. After this last ordeal, I realized why I should constantly hire an Heating and A/C professional to do all of my vent cleaning for me! I am not a pro, and it was absolutely stupid for myself and others to attempt to do it in the first venue to just try and save myself a few bucks. I don’t know why I even attempted it, since all I managed to do was vacuum out several of my air vents and my heating registers. I never even gotten any of the dust out of the ductwork at all, and so I absolutely didn’t do myself anything when it comes right down to it, and what I did manage to do was deliver myself a pretty massive bruise right on my butt from falling off the ladder when I was trying to disinfect the air vents in the ceiling in the upstairs bathroom. I think I’m lucky that I only bruised my butt. I absolutely came close to destroying myself, since the air vent in the bathroom is in the ceiling absolutely close to the door of the shower stall. If I had fallen through that glass shower door, it would have been a catastrophe.

 

Energy saving tips